In GUNDERSON-GIMSA our commitment to the environment is reflected in the different types of recycling we do with the raw material used in the manufacture of railroad cars.
- The drums of paint donated to the community to encourage garbage collection. Delivered without leftover paint.
- The carton is deposited in special containers for recycling.
- Wood pallets are reused in internal processes.
- The company facilities such as canteens, offices, work areas, it is sorted and sent for recycling waste plastics and aluminum.
- Internally were rehabilitated areas with gardens and trees.
All this has been achieved by the delivery of several training and awareness to our employees about recycling, creating a culture in favor of the environment in all our facilities and areas of operation.